Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jennifer Lopez: ?Through the Years? PHOTOS

I love writing these ?Through the Years? posts, and with Jennifer lopez all over the news these days I thought she was overdue for a nice write up. Of course my favorite part is looking at all the old pictures, and I have thirty for you to flip through! The pictures I found are amazing. I have some of Lopez as a child, some of her in Janet Jackson?s music video back when she was just a dancer. Some of her old house ? when Jenny was actually from the block, and didn?t actually own the block and more. She started off on In living Color, and then hit it big on Money Train. Selena put her on the map in the Latina world, and she won her first award. It was all growth from there. One of my favorite films was the Cell. That movie is so good, yet so disturbing. She really proved her diversity in that film. She has done her fair share of movies, and even had some flops, but it is safe to say this mama is a triple threat. She can sing, she can act, she can dance, and oh yeah ? she designs [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/jTD0NrMza-Q/

Ana Hickmann Ana Ivanovi Ana Paula Lemes Ananda Lewis Angela Marcello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...